This advanced 2 days course helps PL/SQL programmers take advantage of language features, advanced techniques, and packages and facilities provided by Oracle to develop and tune efficient and effective PL/SQL subprograms.
- Oracle application developers
- Database administrators.
What is Included
- All accompanying course material
- Hands-on Tutor Led Training
- Classroom Based Practical Training
- Unlimited Practice Lab Access
- Small Size Class and Interactive Sessions
- Lab Exercises
- Mock Exam
- Completion Certificate
- Refreshments will also be provided throughout the duration of your training.
Oracle 11g PL/SQL Programming.
- The PL/SQL Execution Environment
- Advanced Cursors
- Dynamic SQL
- Object-Oriented Oracle
- Tuning PL/SQL
- Debugging and Error Handling
- Advanced Programming Topics
- Interfacing With External Code
- Working with XML