Learning Oracle SQL is a common starting point in the Oracle database curriculum for administrators, developers and business users. The objective of this course is to provide an introduction to the SQL database programming language within the context of an Oracle database, based upon the latest features available. . Even professionals experienced in other implementations of the industry-standard SQL language will benefit from the advanced and Oracle-specific features of SQL discussed in this course.
Delegates will learn how to create, retrieve, and manipulate objects in Oracle® 11g Structured Query Language (SQL). Students will also be introduced to Oracle 11g database features and tools.
• Application designers and developers
• Database administrators
• Business users and non-technical senior end users
- All accompanying course material
- Hands-on Tutor Led Training
- Classroom Based Practical Training
- Unlimited Practice Lab Access
- Small Size Class and Interactive Sessions
- Lab Exercises
- Mock Exam
- Completion Certificate
- Free Re-training
- Refreshments will also be provided throughout the duration of your training.