The 5 days accredited PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation and Practitioner course (based on PRINCE2 2017 update) provides an optimal mix of classroom lectures, interactive case studies, assignments, additional reading materials, and exam preparation material. You will enjoy learning about the PRINCE2 methodology, and will concurrently learn the skills needed to practically apply this knowledge in real life.
On completing this course, the participants will gain competencies in:
- The principles of the PRINCE2 Project Management method.
- How to start, control, and close projects.
- How to manage quality.
- How to manage risk.
- How to deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the specified business case.
- How to tailor PRINCE2 to different project environments.
- Understand and apply the PRINCE2 Project Management method
- Understand the implications of using and implementing PRINCE2
- Apply the principles of PRINCE2 to projects
- Manage quality risks, and benefits
- Deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the specified business case
- Tailor PRINCE2 to different project environments
The PRINCE2® 2017 Bundle course will be of interest to:
- Those considering adopting PRINCE2
- Project managers and aspiring project managers
- Project team managers and leaders
- Project coordinators
- Project support staff
- Project officers
- Consultants and contractors
This is an intensive five day course that includes the following:
- All accompanying course material
- Online event preparation material is available to everyone attending this course
- The official PRINCE2 manual
- The PRINCE2 Foundation examination (The exam is taken on the third day of the course)
- The PRINCE2 Practitioner examination (The exam is taken on the last day of the course)
- PRINCE2 process map
Refreshments will also be provided throughout the duration of your training.
There is mandatory online pre-course work that must be undertaken prior to attending this course. It is expected that it will take approximately six to eight hours to complete. You will be sent full instructions with a link to the online pre course within 48 hours of your confirmed booking. In addition, whilst attending the course there will also be some exam preparation evening work.