Sage 50 Accounts classroom courses are designed to help you gain an understanding of how to use the software and its features. From basic principles like navigation through to becoming an expert at amending and creating reports, you will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of Sage computerised Accounts level 1 course.
Our classroom training consist of 4 stages and an additional course for Report Design, so you can pick and choose what stage you want to attend based upon your level of understanding and competency of the accounts software.
The training is delivered by qualified Accountants who have many years of industrial experience in using and training of the Sage 50 Accounts software.
Get a firm understanding of the basic principles of Sage 50 Accounts, from navigation through to creating and amending various records, getting started with opening balances and controlling user access.
- Account assistants
- All accompanying course materials
- Hands-on Tutor Led Industrial Trainer
- Classroom Based Practical Training
- Access to Sage 50 Professional software for three months – an extension can be purchased for a small fee
- Small Size Class and Interactive Sessions
- Certificate of attendance will be given at the end of the day. There is also a certification exam available for Stages 1-4 (additional charge applies).
- Refreshments will also be provided throughout the duration of your training.
- Account Names & Numbers
- Bank Receipts, Bank Payments
- Customers, Suppliers
- Service Invoices, Product Invoices, Products, Stock Control
- Product Credit Notes
- Reviewing your Accounts, Sending Statements
- Customer Receipts, Customer Activity
- Purchase Invoices, Supplier Payments
- More about the Nominal Ledger
- More about Bank Accounts
- Using the Cash Register
- Bank Reconciliation, Recurring Entries
- VAT Returns
- Reports & Information
- Activating and Setting Up Sage 50 Accounts