Sage 50 Accounts classroom courses are designed to help you gain an understanding of how to use the software and its features. From basic principles like navigation through to becoming an expert at amending and creating reports, you will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of Sage 50 Accounts.
Our classroom training consist of 4 stages and an additional course for Report Design, so you can pick and choose what stage you want to attend based upon your level of understanding and competency of the accounts software.
The training is delivered by qualified Accountants who have many years of industrial experience in using and training of the Sage 50 Accounts software.
This will help those who have a basic understanding of Sage 50 Accounts, to gain knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts core operations. Some of the key topics include processing supplier invoices, credit notes and payments, managing the sales ledger, posting bank payments and receipts, error corrections and protecting your data.
- Account assistants
- Project Managers
- All accompanying course materials
- Hands-on Tutor Led Industrial Trainer
- Classroom Based Practical Training
- Access to Sage 50 Professional software for three months – an extension can be purchased for a small fee
- Small Size Class and Interactive Sessions
- Certificate of attendance will be given at the end of the day. There is also a certification exam available for Stages 1-4 (additional charge applies).
- Refreshments will also be provided throughout the duration of your training.
Sage 50 Account 1
- Know how to enter supplier invoices and credit notes
- Be able to post supplier payments including printing remittance advices, cheques and using e-banking
- Know how to create and print service invoices and credit notes for customers
- Be able to post customer receipts and understand how to manage the Sales Ledger, including disputing invoices
- Be able to post supplier payments and understand how to manage the Purchase Ledger
- Understand how to deal with contra entries
- Be familiar with posting bank and cash transactions
- Learn how to save time by using Recurring Entries
- Understand how to interrogate data using searches to enable more accurate reporting
- Know how to check and safeguard data using backups
- Understand how to correct errors
- Know how to post and correct Journal Entries
- Be able to process customer payments and supplier refunds
- Prepayments & Accruals
- Fixed Assets & Depreciation
- Delivery Addresses
- Entering Purchase Orders, Purchase Order Skeletons
- Processing Purchase Orders
- Product Records & Purchase Orders
- BOMs & Product Transfers, Product Pricing Options
- Entering Sales Orders
- Recurring Sales Order Skeletons, Processing Sales Orders
- More about Sales Invoices, Credit Control
- Chasing Debts
- Customer Refunds
- Late Payment Legislation
- Writing Off Bad Debts
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Activating and Setting Up Sage 50 Accounts