Sage 50 Accounts classroom courses are designed to help you gain an understanding of how to use the software and its features. From basic principles like navigation through to becoming an expert at amending and creating reports, you will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of Sage 50 Accounts.
Our classroom training consist of 4 stages and an additional course for Report Design, so you can pick and choose what stage you want to attend based upon your level of understanding and competency of the accounts software.
The training is delivered by qualified Accountants who have many years of industrial experience in using and training of the Sage 50 Accounts software.
Take an in-depth look at the processes for year end, credit control and VAT return. The course also covers project costing,Euro & Foreign trading, quotations, report design and key performance indicators.
- Account assistants
- Project Managers
- All accompanying course materials
- Hands-on Tutor Led Industrial Trainer
- Classroom Based Practical Training
- Access to Sage 50 Professional software for three months – an extension can be purchased for a small fee
- Small Size Class and Interactive Sessions
- Certificate of attendance will be given at the end of the day. There is also a certification exam available for Stages 1-4 (additional charge applies).
- Refreshments will also be provided throughout the duration of your training.
Sage 50 Account 1 & 2
- Importing Data
- Setting up Departments
- Setting Budgets
- Setting up Discounts
- Quotations, Converting Quotations
- Pro-forma Invoices
- The Euro & Other Foreign Currencies
- Invoicing in Euros
- Receiving Payments in Euros
- Paying Foreign Currency Invoices
- Contra Entries
- Batch Payments
- Changing Posted Records
- Batch Changes & Global Changes
- The Opening and Closing Stock Options
- Analysing Budgets & Departments
- The Audit Trail
- Project Costing
- Setting Passwords & Access Rights
- Report Designer Basic Skills
- Report Designer Wizard & More
- Report Designer More Again
- Activating and Setting Up Sage 50 Accounts