With our Sage 50 Payroll courses you will acquire an in-depth knowledge of Sage payroll software and its functionality. Starting from basic principles, like navigation through to completing Period End routines.
Our classroom training consist of 2 stages, and are able to select what stage you want to attend based upon your level of understanding and competency of the payroll software.
The classroom training is delivered by competent and professional trainers who have many years of experience in using and training on the Sage 50 Payroll software.
- Deals with handling the more advanced operations in Sage 50 Payroll, including processing attachments, student loans, statutory payments and setting up holiday schemes.
- You will also learn how to generate historical reports and payslips and be introduced to report designer to amend existing reports and create your own.
- Have basic knowledge of payroll
- Program Basics
- The Tree View & Criteria
- Global Changes
- Departments & Employee Analysis
- Holiday Schemes
- Advancing Pay & Paying Holiday Funds
- Batch Timesheet Entry
- Student Loans
- Statutory Maternity Pay & Other Statutory Payments
- Roll Back
- Statutory Sick Pay & Recording Other Absence
- Pension Schemes
- Company Cars
- Setting Passwords & Access Rights
- Contacts, Options & WebLinks
- Linking the Payroll to Accounts